Job Description: Brand Manager/E-commerce
The main areas of responsibility:
• Build the online business from scratch, including Corporate Website, Ecommerce Stores and mobile application. Will be working with third party service providers to develop the business.
• Responsible for the entire recruitment and training related to this business.
• Build strong processes to drive operational, logistic and customer care sectors’ efficiency.
• Managing various suppliers and service providers.
• Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants within different departments, such as, customer care, warehouse, logistic, etc...
• Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
• Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand.
• Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
• Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments.
• Managing suppliers and service providers.
• Shape and communicate our vision and mission through online platforms. Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
• Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends, and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
• Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colors, fonts, and imagery
• Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
Knowledge and Skills needed:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or any related field.
• 7+ years of proven experience as a brand manager in consumer goods.
• 3+ years of proven experience in Ecommerce
• Excellent Managerial skills and strong leadership capabilities
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good listener and excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent understanding of sales and marketing.
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
Greenland UAE is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Brand Manager - Ecommerce in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require brand manager, build, online, business, scratch, corporate, website, stores, mobile, application, third party, service, recruitment, training, customer care, team, warehouse, market research, order, customer, marketing campaigns, platforms, brand, advertising, product design, forms, marketing, branding, brand positioning, market, performance, brand planning, campaigns, outlook mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Greenland UAE
Greenland, Human Resources Consultancy
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.