- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 8 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Master /Degree in Civil engineering with experience in marine construction or industrial project execution works.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Responsible for overall operational and functional activities of the Infrastructure Maintenance and Development department and ensuring that projects are delivered within safety, quality and budgetary targets set by the management.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of IMDD section to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Setup plan to address any urgent requirement that may arise from the production projects.
- Evaluate Department consumable and Maintenance budget to ensure department expenses are within the set limits.
- Ensure compliance to company’s safety, quality and environmental policies.
- Prepare strategic yard facility development in order to achieve the implementation of the infrastructure development and further management and execution of the contracts in a safe, professional and economical manner.
- Ensure all department activities are in compliance with relevant standards and local authorities within jurisdiction.
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience on heavy civil engineering and project execution works preferably ports or other marine works. Experience in shipbuilding activity and previous Gulf experience will be added advantage.
- Conduct training gap analysis for upskilling and multitasking of the workforce.
- Encourage workforce to demonstrate hidden skills for carrier growth and productivity.
- Sound knowledge on project design, project management skills and experience in facility maintenance.
- Capability to manage multiple project site/works.
- Completion of performance appraisal in line with company’s performance management system.
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize to successfully meet the milestones in line with production
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager - Infrastructure Maintenance Development in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have master /degree in civil engineering with experience in marine construction or industrial project execution works. qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require building, functional, activities, infrastructure, maintenance, development, quality, operations, setup, production, expenses, compliance, order, implementation, management, execution, contracts, standards, local, heavy, civil, engineering, project, marine, gulf, training, analysis, sound, performance, appraisal, line, 8 mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.