Assistant Counter Salesman
As the public face of the company the Assistant Counter Salesman is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. Assistant Counter Salesman is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
• Assist the customers at the counter with their queries and at the same time provide them with the resolution effectively.
• Ask questions politely and provide relevant information to the customers that they might need and then list down the orders which the customers might purchase thereby providing them excellent service.
• Mention each and every record in the computer including customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations and should be able to retrieve it whenever needed.
• Need to follow up on the orders which the customer makes and should be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Provide with quotes of various quotes which is appropriate.
• Update the product details with any of the resources working in a continuous manner.
• Keep yourself updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
• Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to them.
• Must check the quality and the quality of the product which is brought into the warehouse, need to verify it depending on the order made initially.
• Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in the warehouse and organize it effectively.
• Follow each safety rules assigned.
• Should be active enough to inform the manager of any potential harmful condition.
• Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever required.
• Count and check the physical condition of the material returned from the customer.
• Arrange for the material to be unloaded in a proper and correct manner.
• To check and identify the stacking position of the material and to oversee that the instructions are followed correctly.
• Develop business and sales of the branch.
•• Performs various physical duties as assigned.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned by the employer from time to time.
Assistant Counter Salesman Requirements:
• An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
• Retail sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.