We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as an Architectural Designer.
• Must have minimum of 7 years experience in interior Fitout design.
• The responsibilities of the Architectural Designer include meeting with clients, creating drawings, designs, and layouts, and complying with industry regulations.
• Must have excellent technical skills and be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software. You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and should have the creativity to shape innovative, unique designs.
Architectural Designer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
• Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
• Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
• Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
• Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
• Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
• Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
• Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
• Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
• Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
• Architectural Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in architecture.
• A portfolio of completed designs.
• Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
• Strong creative design and time management skills.
• Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.