Job description / Role
• Participate and review the company’s current book keeping, accounting, tax, auditing and treasury functions and accelerate the adoption of ERP systems and industry modules.
• Implement effective Auditing, Managerial and Cost accounting practices
• Lead and train junior staff members
• Communicate with internal teams and external advisors via weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• All other accounting tasks as needed
Please send your resume to Email:::
Whats app::::::+1 785 260 7613
Emirates Hospital is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Ajman - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have cv qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require review, current, book keeping, accounting, auditing, treasury, industry, cost accounting, lead, staff, internal, annual reports mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Emirates Hospital
Emirates Hospital – Day Surgery & Medical Center is an Emirates Healthcare Company providing a portfolio of premium, quality driven ... works every day to improve the quality of life of our patients and communities, we aim to be one of UAE's
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.