Graphic & Web Designer
We are actively seeking a dynamic web & graphic designer (preferably female) with strong competencies in designing for web and in user experience design. We are looking for someone who can shape and drive the conceptual and visual design of our digital products from websites to apps. Moreover, you should feel comfortable in applying your graphic design skills. This is a role for a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others.
• Fluent across web and graphic design, typography, illustration, and motion; has a strong perspective on digital design and responsive design; is up to date on emerging design trends, techniques and technologies
• Use learnings from analytics to enhance the website navigation, information architecture and user experience
• Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts
• Creative thinker who can produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design
• Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining content for all internal and external websites
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Familiar in lay outing design for online posting like portals, newsletters, and SNS
• Update the content and graphics of existing websites monitor performance and analytics and identify and implement updates and new solutions to maintain and improve website performance
• Recommend and implement new tools/technologies for all the official websites and implement them in close partnership with the IT team, after required approvals from Marketing Manager and Senior Management
• Create designs for e-mail templates
• Implement and develop the layout design from scratch to functionality by executing all web design stages from the creation of wire-frames and high-fidelity mockups to Development
• Work in a variety of industries, manage multiple Projects and organized to keep track of all graphics and web-based design needs.
• Provide final production artwork to production partners/ suppliers
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic and web design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 2D/3D graphic design experience is an advantage.
• Solid experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• 5+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Demonstrated excellence in graphic design skills and a high degree of innovation through a professional portfolio
• Adaptive design eye and skill
• Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
• Knowledge of Video Editing Software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro is a plus
You match the above description and love great challenges? Apply by sending your cover letter, CV with picture, certificates and diplomas by email at stating "TNC Application: Graphic/Web Designer” as the subject. We advise you to submit your application ASAP as we will close applications as soon as we have a pool of suitable candidates. Only complete applications that meet the above requirements will be processed.
We’re in the business of getting people's attention, so make sure you get ours. Don’t just give us a generic CV submission; get creative and stand out on our radar. Show us what you’re all about.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
PS: Submissions without any samples of work will not be considered.
Entry date: ASAP