- Perform rewinding, repair of an electric motor/ generator in accordance with repair process and given instructions to required quality and safety.
- Read and prepare winding diagrams.
- Collect winding data and record on winding data sheet.
- Collect and fill high voltage motor coil data sheet.
- Identify cause of winding failure.
- Inspect, identify and repair damaged core.
- Read / use winding test / measuring equipment i.e. insulation, resistance, multi-meter, conductor (low resistance Meter), bar to bar tester, growler, micro meter and vernier calliper.
- Read / use winding test / measuring equipment i.e. insulation, resistance, multi-meter, conductor (low resistance Meter), bar to bar tester, growler, micro meter and Vernier caliper.
- Rewind three-phase and single-phase motor with round and flat wire.
- Rewind rotor with round and flat wire.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technician - Rewinding in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have iti / diploma in electrical or in any relevant course qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require repair, process, quality, winding, data, equipment, micro, vernier, attended a rewinding training/course, shipyard training, reading and understanding of electro-mechanical, drawings and symbols, experience in motor repair shop mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.