- ITI electronics with minimum 3 years of experience in ship building/ heavy industries.
- Good technical knowledge about: Plasma Cutting and Robot Cutting machines; all kinds of DC Motor Drives and Controllers for various workshop machineries.
- Technical skills on electronic and electrical fields.
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings.
- Good in troubleshooting.
- Preferable additional technical skills on Robot cutting machines, AC motor drives, inverters, PLC Transducers, communication systems etc.
- Knowledge regarding Preventive Maintenance process (including Vibration analysis); M.S. Office.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technician - Mechatronics in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have iti electronics or equivalent education qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require electronics, heavy, technical, plasma, cutting, robot, drives, workshop, complex, communication, preventive, maintenance, process, vibration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.