- Maintain, install, troubleshoot and repair HVAC & Refrigeration system, ability to modify as per site requirement (i.e. including electrical, electronic and mechanical devices) to ensure the equipment is in good working conditions in order to avoid technical breakdown on offshore & onshore.
- Conduct preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, commissioning & overhaul of equipment like window type, package type, split type, central air conditioning and refrigeration units(i.e. air and water cooled system),
- Maintain and diagnose of mechanical/electrical equipment such as boilers, chillers, pumps, motors, air handling, fan coil units, heat exchanger, different type of compressors, water coolers ,deep freezer , ice cube machines , walk in freezers, air dryer, oil coolers, humidifier dehumidifier and BMS controls.
- Analyse findings / defects of above equipment and upkeep records to take necessary actions.
- Create and edit control schedule for HVAC system.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots electronics, electrical & mechanical failures, and makes necessary repairs independently or with contractors to solve issue.
- Ability to maintain and operate custodial & maintenance equipment.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technician Chiller in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have iti or diploma in hvac qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require repair, hvac, refrigeration, site, mechanical, equipment, order, technical, breakdown, offshore, preventive, commissioning, water, cube, control, schedule, contractors, maintenance, operations mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.