ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of Material Master template with maintenance of different views such as Basic data, Purchasing, MRP, Work Scheduling, Plant/Storage location, other screens and to assign values to various parameters to meet the necessary business requirement.
- Creation of Single level / multi-level BOM, Variant BOM, Multiple BOM, BOM Usage, etc.
- Conversion of Planned order into Production order / Purchase requisition. Release of production order after scheduling, Capacity Checks and material availability checks.
- Creation and maintenance of Routing, Rate routing by giving the sequence of Operations, allotting PRT tools, Components and trigger time for the specific operations.
- Creation of Work Centers, defining capacity categories, assigning activity types, defining shift sequence and available capacity, etc.
- MRP – Maintaining the MRP parameters for specific Plant in customization. Good knowledge in the fields of MRP Procedures (MRP, MPS), Master Data, Planning process, etc. Carrying out planning run based on requirement and analysis of MRP through MRP List, Stock requirement list, etc.
- Should have 1-5 years of experience in (SAP PP).
- Must have worked on Variant configuration.
- Must have worked in Manufacturing industries and able to read the drawing and BOM.
- Sheet metal knowledge and basic calculations.
- Basic knowledge of Software’s like Catia, Solid Works, Auto CAD, etc.
Maico Gulf LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technical Engineer – (SAP PP) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have it / engineering graduate qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require template, maintenance, views, basic, business, level, order, production, purchase, release, capacity, availability, routing, components, time, plant, procedures, planning, analysis, stock, manufacturing, drawing, sheet, metal, solid, auto mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Maico Gulf LLC
Maico Gulf LLC is a sister company of Maico Italia SPA and part of the Maico Holding group in Germany.The company was established in Jebel Ali Free Zone in 2005 and was responsible for the IMEA operation. In 2009, the operations moved to Al Ghail Industrial Park RAK, with 40,000 square feet of manufacturing area where Dynair Eurovent certified Air Handling units, AMCA certified Direct and belt driven Fans and DCD and QCD approved Dynavent Smoke Ventilators were manufactured.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.