- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 10 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering and Master Degree with specialization in Structural Engineering.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Requisite knowledge, interpretation, and application of structural design codes, standards, and applicable building codes with specific emphasis on industrial structure projects.
- Strong understanding of all phases of project document production and the relationship between drawings and specifications.
- Thorough knowledge of structural systems, means and methods, materials, and industry standards, with specific emphasis on Industry structure / Factory sheds or similar.
- Ability to lead through all phases of project document production.
- Technical review of the works by sub-contractor for their accuracy and completeness and manages time to meet project budget and schedule.
- Participates and collaborates in project team setting and to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Thorough understanding of structural engineering concepts and ability to communicate ideas to others.
- Smooth understanding and working with Microsoft Office Suite. Working with AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Experience with STAAD PRO is required. Being conversant with PTC MathCAD software is an advantage.
- To be thoroughly familiar with all the project specific documents, local and international design standards.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Structural Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in civil engineering and master degree with specialization in structural engineering. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require application, structural, design, building, industrial, project, production, relationship, industry, factory, technical, review, time, team, setting, creative, engineering, concepts, ideas, microsoft, office, autocad, staad, mathcad, software, local, international mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.