Duties and Responsibilities
NOTE: Due to current situation (COVID-19), We will not entertain Walk in Applicants
- As a Ship’s Technical Superintendent, you would be required to monitor the vessel movements daily.
- In this job you may be required to supervise operations and monitor vessel condition and ship’s staff compliance with management policies, international, state or local Maritime regulations.
- The Ship Technical Superintendent is responsible for all technical and operational related issues, including correspondence. You will be directly responsible for ensuring all procedures are adhered to and comply with International safety management (ISM), classification society rules, and Maritime insurance.
- As Ship Technical Superintendent you will supervise vessels from an engineering aspect but you will be mainly office based.
- The Ship Technical Superintendent’s job will be to liaise directly with the vessel owner, respond to any charter or technical and operational questions.
- The management and hire of ship’s staff may also be part of the Ship’s Technical Superintendent’s role.
- The role also includes the briefing and debriefing and appraisal of Masters, Chief Engineers and other senior officers.
- The Ship Technical Superintendent works closely with the Operations Superintendents and provide technical advice to the QHSE and Operations Departments.
- The Ship Technical Superintendent will be required to devise, agree and monitor budgets.
- You may also be required to review SIRE or other inspection observations and deficiencies and work with the vessel and Operations Department to track them through to close out.
Atlas Marine (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Ship Technical Superintendent in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree on maritime related studies qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require technical superintendent, monitor, operations, condition, staff, compliance, management, policies, international, local, maritime, regulations, technical, correspondence, procedures, safety management, classification, insurance, vessels, engineering, aspect, office, owner, part mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.