Greetings from Sourcemind!!!
At Sourcemind, here we are always looking to collaborate with talented people who’d like to work with one of our Top clients in UAE.
We are currently looking for "Senior Technical Architect - Security". A detailed roles & responsibilities are as mentioned,
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Serves as the subject matter expert for supported security technologies and during escalations;
provides direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and application developments groups throughout
the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
2. Plans and directs the implementation and testing of security systems concept and architecture, and
prepares security standards, policies, and procedures.
3. Implements cloud-based security for ISA products (DDOS,WAF) and for Network (IPS & IDS); ensures
security levels for all new appliances; recommends improvements where applicable.
4. Evaluates ISA/Clients standards, security controls, and industry best practices to determine network
information security requirements and specifications and achieve successful solution delivery.
5. Maps all existing processes required for network and applications with focus on security architecture.
6. Ensures all applications within ISA are in line with agreed measures, compliant with PCIDSS3.20 and
with audit and legal requirements.
7. Applies security DevOps best practices and methodologies integrated with DevOps processes by
specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; prepares preventive and reactive
measures; creates, transmitting, and maintaining keys.
8. Conducts system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, analyzes cyber
technologies, metrics models and performance indicators, to recommend the appropriate
9. Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures;
conducts incident response analyses; maintains knowledge of engineering next-gen designs, security
trends, threats, and attack techniques.
10. Regularly undertakes penetration testing across the network and application to assess performance
capabilities (reliability, maintainability, and availability) versus security and risk, provides feedback to
11. Builds and maintains effective relationships with security partners and vendors, management, peers,
project managers, and internal customers.
12. Defines system security reports that provide insight into potential threat issues and threat analysis.
13. Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards.
Conducts necessary trainings for ISA/clients when required.
14. Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
Shruthi Venugopal (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Technical Architect - Security in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have be (computers, it or equivalent) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require itil, ccna, ccnp, people, technical, mail, security, direction, application, implementation, testing, industry, requirements, specifications, focus, line, legal, devops, preventive, system, vulnerability, risk, metrics, performance, monitoring, compliance, incident, engineering, penetration, feedback, internal, tracking mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.