• Experience in Corporate banking domain.
• Exposure to Corporate banking platforms and solutions - Mobile Apps, Channels, etc.
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of banking and financial services, including the competitive environment, regulator y requirements and trends, and IT strategies employed to continually meet the demands of clients and regulators.
• Ability to translate business strategies and emerging external trends to organizational and operational tactics.
• Ability to solve unique and highly complex technical, operational, and organizational problems.
• Ability to lead and manage the performance of multiple teams against a set of financial and operational objectives.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with senior leaders.
• Experience managing projects with enterprise-wide implications.
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Program/ Portfolio Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate in banking/it related field. qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require corporate, banking, platforms, solutions, mobile, requirements, business, complex, performance, senior mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.