Residential Building Security Supervisor with SIRA
- Assign tasks and duties to the entire security team.
- Protect a company's property against loss, theft, damage, and waste.
- Question and reporting suspicious people and referring then to their concierge.
- Respond to emergency situations as and when they happen.
- Operate CCTV to keep eye on the premises for suspicious activities.
- Ensure the area is safe and pleasant environment for our customers.
- Make sure that security officers are performing their duties to the appropriate standard.
- conducting a regular floor walks throughout the shift to ensure the smooth running of security operations.
- Guide and assist the security team.
- Report queries and grievances to the HR Department.
- Meeting and greeting official visitors.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Degree holder, Male candidate preferred.
- SIRA is a MUST!
Distinguished Real Estate is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Residential Building Security Supervisor in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have sira is a must qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require residential, building, security, property, reporting, people, emergency, cctv, area, safe, environment, make, male mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Distinguished Real Estate
Distinguished Real Estate (DRE) – Established in the year 2003 by one of the VIP family members in Dubai. A self-owned Property management services, the Developer of high rise buildings for commercials/ residential purposes, villas, school, warehouses, Labour camp in Dubai- United Arab of Emirates.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.