Over 40 Years.
Male or Female
Educational Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Skills & Professional Requirements
- Knowledge & experience of regulatory process
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Maintain contact with regulatory authorities.
- Responsible of registration at MOH & DM & ESMA.
- Follow up with regulatory bodies inMOH & DM & ESMA to facilitate successful product launch.
- Review regulatory documentation and technical product dossier.
- Follow up the renewal of all licenses as per our job needs.
- Deal with quality related questions and complaints.
- Coordinate with logistics to facilitate import procedures.
- Preferably follow up Pharma co-vigilance activities.
Mohammad Ahmed is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Regulatory Affairs Manager in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in pharmacy qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require male, arabic, pharmacy, regulatory, process, fluent, english, languages, registration, bodies, product, review, documentation, quality, pharma mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Mohammad Ahmed
A leading organization in the UAE - Dubai with established business in the fields of Pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.