We are looking for DHA approved / Licensed home care nurses.
Responsible for providing nursing care through all phases of care taking into consideration age and
• Collaborate and support plan of care as determined by the physician and healthcare team; treat patients
accordingly as approved by the physician. Performs periodic re-evaluation of the patient as necessary and
makes adjustments in the patient’s treatment program.
• Provide treatment to patients per protocols
• Perform on-going periodic system assessment and data collection in a systematic manner
• Facilitates timely discharge based on goals and in accordance with client policies and procedures
• Educates and instructs the patient, patient’s family and other staff as required.
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• Provides nursing care through all phases of care with consideration of age and developmental needs.
• Documents all care, intervention and care coordination per law, regulation and agency policy.
• Notifies patient’s physician and responsible staff of significant changes in a timely manner.
• Coordinates all services provided; consults with other health professionals as needed.
• Effectively plans, organizes, sets priorities and completes work assignments with minimum direct supervision per
agency policies; within established time frames.
• Assists Supplemental Health Care in determining skill and specialties.
• Accepts only assignments for which qualified.
• Verbalizes knowledge and purpose of patient rights and responsibilities.
• Complies within institutions policies and procedures.
• Communicates with Supplemental Health Care regarding problems and concerns
- 9 hours on site and 1 hour break = 8 working hours only. (In case of excess work hours, converted to overtime) Off: Once a week
-Employment Visa + food allowance + accommodation
Excelsior Group (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Registered Nurse - Home Care in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in nursing qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require care, providing, nursing, support, healthcare, protocols, system, assessment, data, client, policies, procedures, staff, documents, coordination, agency, health, direct, supervision, time, institutions, site, case, visa, food, accommodation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 3k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.