Regional Product Manager (Pharmaceutical, Healthcare products, Cosmetics) (1 male and 1 female)
- Ref NO: RPM007
Mandatory Experience (Modern trades and Pharmacies)
- At least 5 years solid product management experience in pharmaceutical, Healthcare products, cosmetics) in both Modern trades and pharmacies and related industry with at least 3 years of which at supervisory level.
- Regional Experience (Gulf, North Africa) is mandatory in the same field.
- Regional experience with partners B- to - B business (gulf, North Africa) is mandatory
• Responsible for overall planning, development and implementation of marketing plans /programs in relation to sales promotion, pricing, advertising, public relation, events and product launch so as to achieve agreed market share/profit and enhance company’s competitive position in the market.
• Supervise and motivate marketing personnel to generate new product opportunities, implement marketing/promotional activities and enhance existing products as required.
• Conduct regular review for all product management activities of new/modified products for assigned categories per defined procedures/guidelines and monitor the gross profit of assigned SKUs.
• Manage and control expenses budget and cost in terms of advertising, promotional activities, public relation and events within stated budget.
• Assess subordinates’ competency levels and recommend proper development tools in subordinates’ potential(s).
• Optimize subordinates’ performance by effective communication, delegation, motivation and coaching.
• Responsible for personnel training & developing products portfolio
• At least 5 years solid product management experience in pharmaceutical, Healthcare products, cosmetics) in both Modern trades and pharmacies and related industry with at least 3 years of which at supervisory level.
• Regional Experience (Gulf, North Africa) is mandatory in the same field.
• Regional experience with partners B- to - B business ( gulf , north Africa ) is mandatory
• Hands-on experience in product design and manufacturing working environment.
• Proficiency in using MS Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
• Fluency in both spoken and written English, French.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
• Good team player with strong communication skills.
• Flexible, positive thinking and resilience to setbacks.
• Willing to learn and open-minded to new challenges.
• Energetic, creative, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work under a fast paced environment.