• Identifying potential hires based on applicant resumes and vacant staff positions.
• Identify critical positions and examine applicant information (including resumes and social media sites) to determine which candidates meet or exceed the position’s requirements.
• Meet directly with job candidates to conduct screening interviews.
• Makes recommendations to the hiring manager for further interviews.
• Craft and post job listings on job recruitment boards and other websites to attract skilled applicants.
• Identify the role’s key duties and core competencies along with any educational or certification requirements before posting the job and opening it to applicants.
• Coordinate a range of recruitment activities that can include job fairs and campus events to recruit upcoming graduates.
• Align overall recruitment activities with organizational goals for hiring and retention.
• Support overall company adherence to fair hiring practices by periodically reviewing hiring and interviewing processes and assessing job postings to ensure that they are free of discriminatory language.
• Thorough understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act and other employment laws and takes the necessary steps to bring their organization into compliance.
• Prepare reports related to the results of these efforts and activities.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Recruitment Specialist (Oil & Gas) in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any related field such as human resources qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require staff, media, screening, hiring, craft, post, recruitment, core, requirements, posting, activities, campus, events, support, company, interviewing, labor, standards, organization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital