The Recruiting Sourcer is responsible for sourcing the right candidates for Cassia’s open positions by following the company’s process. The position is full-time and located in Dubai, UAE. The candidate must be on their own visa.
- Closely collaborate with Cassia’s recruitment consultants to thoroughly understand the client’s needs and specific job vacancies.
- Create an effective and detailed job description for each of the job vacancies provided by the recruitment consultants
- Review the current candidate database for possible matches for the new job vacancies
- Post the job vacancy advertisements on Cassia’s recruitment management software, website, multiple job portal platforms, social media and any other provided channels.
- Collaborate with Cassia’s marketing team to create effective job vacancy advertisements
- Perform preliminary basic screening on candidates who applied for the new job vacancies
- Contact candidates to reference check their information, interest, and availability
- Constantly maintain a clean and organized job vacancy and candidate database using Cassia’s recruitment management software
- Closely collaborate with Cassia’s recruitment consultants to ensure timely sourcing of matching candidates.
- Continuously research and discover new methods of promoting job vacancies and attracting potential candidates
- Constantly look for ways to improve the process and reduce the time-to-hire metric.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service and professionalism while interacting with candidates, partners, and colleagues.
- Be creative, think outside of the box, while meeting and exceeding the expectations and responsibilities of the job.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Is a people's person with excellent communication skills
- Is self-sustainable, responsible, motivated, and can work under minimal super
- Is target oriented and driven to perform and exceed the set targets
Customer Service Requirements
Offering the highest level of customer service and professionalism when interacting with candidates, partners, and co-workers is at the core of Cassia’s values and is mandatory for this position. You are required to always respond to telephone calls and emails within 30 minutes of receiving them, even if you do not have the required answer. Positive attitude, charisma, professionalism, honesty and proper business etiquette are required for all interactions, including ones with clients, candidates, partners, and team members.
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Recruiter / Sourcer / Researcher in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in business or related field qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require review, post, availability, software, field, sourcing, open, recruitment, current, database, management, portal, media, marketing, team, basic, screening, check, research, methods, process, customer, service, business, communication, target, requirements, level, core, telephone, calls, receiving mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.