Waldorf Astoria are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and
• Customer service attitude.
Interested and Qualified persons are required to forward their CV/Resume for review and immediate application processing.
Waldorf Astoria is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED. in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have certificate. qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require front, desk, basis, clerical, office, direct, incoming, phone, calls, reception, area, stationery, forms, basic, security, safety, procedures, controlling, access, issue, order, inventory, stock, schedule, travel, vouchers, expenses, microsoft, equipment, solid, verbal, communication, customer, service, review, application mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
About Waldorf Astoria
Waldorf Astoria is a global hospitality company with widely recognized, industry leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.