• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the production process.
• Organize the day to day production activities.
• Perform all quality inspections and test as per the project requirement.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
• Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
• Maintain all QA/QC related records as per quality plan and management system.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of progressive experience as a production engineer or similar role in steel fabrication (Storage tanks, trailers, steel structures & pipeline etc.)
• B.E/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
• Proven knowledge of international standards (ISO, QMS)
• Experience in DNV, UL & ASME certifications.
• In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
• Time management and organizational skills.
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of QA/QC Engineer in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have b.e/ b. tech in mechanical engineering qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require steel, production, quality, project, standards, inspection, procedures, testing, methods, materials, site, compliance, specifications, procurement, management, fabrication, pipeline, mechanical, engineering, international, asme, control, legal, b.e/ b. tech in mechanical engineering mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 4k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.