We are looking for an experienced and efficient Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) and Government Relations with the law degree. The role of a Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) is to carry out all the activities for official collection and submission of government applications as well as processing of a variety of legal documents in timely manner.
Should abide and ensure to comply with the organization’s rules and procedure to execute and deliver required services
Job Type / Category
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Represent and transact with all government departments to procure & renew licenses, approvals, certificates attestation, authentication etc.
• Assist in resolving any issues related to government policies
• Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
• Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and employment visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
• Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and MOL contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies including such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, RTA, Traffic Department and Municipality.
• When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like RTA, Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
• Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions
• Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
• Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels
• Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelors or Masters in Arabic Degree
• Preferred Indian Nationality
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Excellent typing skills in both English and Arabic.
• Has not less than 3 to 5 years of work experience as a PRO in Dubai specifically in Dubai Immigration
• Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
• Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
• Must have experience and know-how in the portal system usage (EDNRD and EFORM)
• Must be proficient in a wide range of processing of visa
• Applicant must hold a valid UAE driving license.
Syed Mohideen (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) and Government Relations in the field of Public Relations in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have attested bachelor's certificate qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require public, activities, processing, legal, documents, authentication, policies, migration, standards, office, procedures, contracts, time, labor, immigration, business, trade, approvals, process, rent, company, airport, police, general, organization, vehicle, registration, renewals, staff, arabic, indian, communication, english, typing, dubai, local, computer, smart, portal, system, usage, visa, driving mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jhoana Marie Victorio
LEO International HR Consultancy