• Coordinate the arrival of goods at FT-JAFZA warehouse
• Supervises the unloading and placement of inventory items & checks the incoming and outgoing shipment
• Receives and distributes inventory and coordinates supply from FT offices
• Coordinate with FT JAFZA clients including intercompany sales for timely deliveries and planning
• Physical loading and offloading of goods
• Maintains warehouse area, keeping it clean and in order
• Ensures inventory is efficiently stored and displayed
• Maintaining the inventory of PPE stock
• Unloading the material to Warehouse and place it in proper places systematically
• Make the proper packing of material for dispatch to client
• Arrangement of loaded materials as per the Delivery Challan (DC) issued from office
• Inspecting the materials received and prepares the Goods Receive Note with the detail of quantity & quality of received material
• Ensures confidentiality of the documents
• Restriction of unauthorized access of outside parties
• Data entry and inventory checking
• Oversee receiving, distribution, warehousing and maintenance operations.
• Submission of transfer documents with BOE to gate 3 and record all the invoices no’s. that are submitted to customs
• Customs representative/PRO representation during customs inspection & other customs related task.
• Scanning and sending thru email the acknowledgement document once shipment is done
• Preparing export shipping documents.
FLOWTRONIX (FT) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of PSL SUPPORT - STOREKEEPER in the field of Other in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi, Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require warehouse, inventory, shipment, supply, sales, planning, order, stock, dispatch, materials, quantity, quality, documents, checking, maintenance, customs, inspection, export, shipping mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About FLOWTRONIX (FT)
FLOWTRONIX (FT) was founded in 1990 in Abu Dhabi City, U.A.E. In just over 20 years, FT has become a leading Industrial Manufacturing & Services company with a rapidly expanding product portfolio & growing pipeline of Industrial Solutions.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.