- Project Management
- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 10 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Class 1 Chief Engineer CoC with minimum 5 years experience as Superintendent Engineer
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Responsible for the Ship conversion FPSO and New Ship Building projects.
- Ensuring the project meets the key performance criteria of safety, schedule, and budget and customer satisfaction.
- Creating project teams and project scheduling in collaboration with project planner and other project managers.
- Implements approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the Project Management department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Create and execute a Ship conversion plan and revise as appropriate, to meet the requirements of the clients.
- To liaise with the procurement supply change that all the material / equipment’s required for the project completion are in accordance with the project plan.
- Maintain effective communication between the client and the project team.
- Identify and resolve the conflicts and resolve the bottle necks in the project.
- Develop contingency plan and resolve the conflicts of the critical path items.
- Be familiar with the project contracts and guide the project team accordingly.
- Track and monitor the trade man hours.
- Coach/ mentor and motivate the project team.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
- Project Management skill & experience in Ship repair, Conversion & NB
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have class 1 chief engineer coc with minimum 5 years experience as superintendent engineer qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require fpso, building, project, performance, customer, scheduling, collaboration, procedures, operations, management, compliance, standards, requirements, procurement, supply, change, communication, client, contracts, team, trade mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Reliance Human Resources Consultancy