- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Project Management Degree (PMP or equivalent)/Business Administration / International Relations
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• Conceptualise and develop an action plan with clear line of deliverables and action.
• Develop sponsorship package, oversee design and distribute to prospective stakeholders.
• Develop action plan for each event and ensure proper implementation as per the time frames and set deadlines.
• Assist in planning and supporting events and participate in all the organisations yearly calendar of events, help support the programme co-coordinators.
• Help prepare the monthly and yearly calendar of events.
• Support the organisation for its events with logistical tasks, like securing an appropriate venue, catering etc.
• Liaise with all the staff for timely submission for the preparation of Publications - annual report, newsletter, social media uploads, tag lines, flyers etc.
• Ensure sending the monthly e-newsletter to the relevant lists.
• Prepare MoU drafts in line with company policy
• Co-ordinate and liaise with all local government departments and partners in executing the annual programmes and campaigns.
• Source and secure best rates from suppliers for corporate gifts, awards and other giveaways.
• Work with external stakeholders to enhance the company brand.
• Prepare proposals of programmes to prospective clients, to seek participation, sponsorship and other forms of support.
• Arrange media participation for events and communicate with the local print media on running advert for the different programmes.
• Prepare project media plan and distribute invitations and/or flyers to different stakeholders for upcoming events, programmes and workshops, follow-up and confirm attendance/support..
• Implement after event action plan, prepare reports for internal office and stakeholders.
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of a Project Management Software
• Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) English & Arabic
• Time management skills
• Prioritisation skills
• Follow-up skills
• High degree of organisation
• Sales personality
• Ability to lead and motivate others
Confidential Confidential (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Executive in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have project management degree (pmp or equivalent)/business administration / international relations qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require time management, sales personality, communication skills, organization skills, ability to prioritize, project management software, implementation, planning, events, management, software, communication, english, arabic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.