To supervise and control the production line, proper implementation of HSE policy and industry best practices.
• Supervision of the grease and lubricants manufacturing operations, batch calculations, production planning, material planning, preparation of production reports, manpower planning and customer services.
• Managing plant duty requirements according to the raw material (Crude Oil) availability and products demand to fulfill the client’s demands within the stipulated time.
• Optimization of Crude Distillation Unit to get maximum yield by continuous monitoring of process trend and parameter adjustment.
• Keep close coordination with Quality Control Department to implement the grease production as per NLGI standards. As well as conformance to SAE and API standards for lubricants production.
• Reviews and approves the process parameter adjustments to maximize yield, meet production plans, plant reliability and profitability based on process performance and laboratory results.
• Responsible for the Operational and Process Safety, Product Quality and Asset Performance while meeting the Shift-Production plan deadlines.
• Audit to measure the conformance and performance toward quality control.
• Prepare QMS documents as per ISO 9001:2008 standards to meet the requirements and Carried out Internal Audit to measure the conformance and performance toward quality control.
• Adherence to the production targets, analytical planning to achieve the targets within time and cost economics.
• Take reasonable measures to monitor manufacturing processes, identify any defects and abnormality and debottlenecking of the pitfalls.
• Carried out testing of fuels (i.e. Naphtha, Kerosene, Diesel oil, Heavy Fuel oil etc.) to determine the quality of raw material and products. Lab Tests like Distillation ASTM D-86, flash point testing ASTM D-93, Viscosity measurement and Density measurement are being carried out.
• Developed SOP’s to comply with International standards of ISO-9001 with in the plant premises.
• Provided assistance during shutdown and startup of Plant equipment (i.e. Grease plant, Crude Distillation column, Heat exchangers, System line up etc.).
• Produce and implement different Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) involving HSE rules and regulations for safe operation of Utility equipment against potential hazards.
• Review routine tests and results from laboratory, identify and analyze deviations and unusual trends, interprets reasons in terms of operations, submit conclusions and take corrective actions.
• Carry out efforts to enhance the efficiency of all utility equipment along with effective utilization of energy saving techniques.
• Observe any abnormality if occurs on any equipment in my department, and to take corrective action with safe & productive manners, monitoring & controlling the process parameters.
• Effluent treatment plant, Boiler system, Closed loop cooling Water systems, Cooling towers systems, Reverse osmosis and Raw water demineralization facility through onsite and laboratory water testing.
• Produce plant economic data sheets, unusual trend charts, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Process flow Diagrams etc.
• Handle Terminal Operations i.e. Tanker loading/unloading, Cargo offloading planning and preparation
• Produce and implement reports on daily basis. e.g. production and consumption of utilities reports, efficiency reports, energy consumption reports, abnormality reports, material balance sheets etc.
• Oil movement, routine and non-routine; Operation Management of oil movement section comprising of Storage tanks, truck loading-unloading gantries and pipeline transfer systems.
• Coordination with operation department. Provides technical assistance and coordination with other disciplines, enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel in the shift.
• Routine safety talks with HSE department to identify potential hazardous conditions within plant premises.
• Execute the process engineering responsibilities and tasks during shutdown and major turnarounds to ensure optimum schedules for downtime of the plant facilities without cost and time over runs.
• Hydraulic/Pressure testing of pressurized machines, vessels and tanks, Vacuum testing of chillers.
• Worked on the project as a team player to assist utilities department manager to reduce rate of corrosion in fired tube boiler shell by utilizing analytical techniques.
• Take charge to assist the maintenance department during maintenance of plant equipment and suggested profitable modifications in the plant.
• Perform operators duty in the absence of shift operator.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
• Should possess minimum 7 years’ experience in the field
• Should possess fluent communication skills in English
Salary: Up to AED 3,000 + overtime.
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Production Supervisor (Oil & Energy) in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require control, production, implementation, industry, grease, lubricants, manufacturing, preparation, manpower, planning, customer, plant, requirements, availability, demand, distillation, unit, monitoring, process, trend, coordination, quality, standards, reliability, profitability, performance, product, asset, documents, internal, analytical, time, cost, debottlenecking, testing, diesel, heavy, fuel, astm, flash, measurement, international, assistance, shutdown, startup, equipment, system, line, operating, procedures, regulations, safe, utility, corrective, utilization, energy, saving, controlling, boiler, loop, water, data, piping, instrumentation, flow, terminal, operations, cargo, balance, management, storage, pipeline, technical, compliance, personnel, safety, engineering, major, facilities, vessels, project, team, corrosion, shell, maintenance, field, fluent, communication, english mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
ION Management Consulting
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy