Must have 5 years of UAE Construction Industry Experience
KEY RESULTS / ACCOUNTABILITIES / PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Responsible for production planning functions of projects including receipt of drawing packages & requisitions, organizing & updation of planning database, sections raw materials forecasting & nesting, job allocation to various fabrication bays, tracking of workflow at every stage until delivery, periodical project reporting, coordination with all stake holders to meet the management objectives and project requirements.
JOB SUMMARY (Major functions of the position)
Major functions includes
· To receive drawing packages & requisitions, ensuring the availability of all datas required for our process.
· Organising & updation of planning database to have the access for all concerned personnel.
· Assistance to shop monthly plan preparation based on the project forward load chart & site sequential requirement.
· Allocation of fabrication drawings among all fabrication bays based on the given weekly/monthly plan & loading pattern.
· Revision & hold control of fabrication drawings and continuous updating to production bays.
· To carry out production progress monitoring to ensure the works are done as per the given plan and to initiate the counter measure action whenever it is lacking.
· Ensuring the changes in fabrication drawings / requirements during or after production are documented through change orders for the additional claim.
· Periodical progress reporting to the projects team.
· Coordination with all concerned for the shop floor activities like drawing queries, free issue materials, erection sequence & site requirements etc.
· Assistance for the continual improvement of production planning & reporting processes.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented with in each project.
· Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of project and shop objectives.
· Sections raw materials forecasting for the available drawings & arrangement in coordination with projects team to ensure sufficient raw materials are available to carry out the production.
· Preparation of sections nesting plans & materials requisitions and distribution to cnc shop & material control department to start raw materials preparation.
· Coordination with projects & design team for the shop splicing approvals.
· Maintenance of related database on raw materials receipt status, offcuts availability, cutting plan release status etc. and related documents in order.
· Preparation of raw materials reconciliation statements and consequently monitoring & controlling effective usage of raw materials to reduce scarp margin & offcuts generation.
· Responsibility for the quality of the product produced and for creating value through process improvement with a clear focus on safety, quality and production.
· Plan production schedule daily considering lead times, due dates and resources; clarify and optimize the plan
· Submit DPR and Bi-weekly reports regularly through email and hardcopy to Top Management.
· Respond to technical clarifications from the supplier, maintain a register, and ensure project work complied with conditions set out in the scope of work.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Desired Professional / Exposure or Experience :
· 8+ years of related experience and competency in computer software such as MS office, MS outlook, MS project is must required
Special skills required:
· Decisions on day to day operational issues in discussion with the Operations Director.
Personal Attributes :
· A Self motivated, energetic, honest with a positive attitude & well structured working manner.
· Team attitude to cooperate with all others in the team.
· Good communication and analytical skills.
Willing to learn and grow with the organization