Product Manager is responsible for owning Vendor relationship for assigned product category, being an expert in their solution market(s), and providing a platform to sales for maximizing revenue & margin. The candidate should have knowledge of Endpoint Security, DLP, Ransomware solutions, UTM, web filtering, FAM, browsing protection etc. Candidate should be credible in the eyes of vendor, channel partner and end customer with product knowledge and commercial skills.
Key Role Responsibilities of Product Manager
• Develop relationship at all levels with vendor – the objective being improving company’s presence as a distributor in the region with maximum channel engagements and revenue generation for the product.
• Focal point of contact for communication with the Vendor and be the first point of escalation.
• Take ownership for discussing and agreeing quarterly business plans (in conjunction with Sales Director) for the assigned vendors.
• Provide regular performance updates against agreed business plans to both the vendor and Sales Director.
• Constantly improve knowledge and understanding of the markets which we operate in for the product.
• Identify market trends & outlooks to provide confidence for making strategic business decisions.
• Negotiate favorable pricing where possible and present deal opportunities to Business Units.
• Negotiate favorable targets and rebate structures with each vendor.
• Should have knowledge of channel ecosystem
• Should penetrate assigned territory with maximum channel partners onboarding and develop them generate revenue.
• Should have knowledge of marketing activities .i.e. partner events, sales enablement sessions, SPIFF programs etc..
• Should have existing channel partner contacts in the region.
• Should be able to meet MnM, QnQ & YnY growth with the assigned product line.
• Should be a self-starter with good communication and presentation skills.
• Should be able to work under pressure and deadlines including prioritizing workload.
• Keen knowledge and interest in Endpoint security & solutions with the ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
• Persuasive with strong communication and influencing skills.
• highly proactive in building business with new and existing customers.
• You will have strong attention to detail, hardworking, ambitious and keen to learn and advance.
• Ideal candidates for this role need to be efficient, adaptable and have strong administration skills.
• Creative and passionate about individual and Company success.
• Passionate about meeting and beating targets.
• Proven track record as a Product Manager.
• Strong user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel. Customer/Vendor facing experience. Ideally established relationships within the IT Channel.
Win Win HR Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Product Manager – Endpoint Protection Solution in the field of Product Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in it security or equivalent. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require product, vendor, relationship, providing, sales, revenue, browsing, protection, channel, customer, commercial, region, generation, communication, business, planning, performance, market, pricing, territory, onboarding, marketing, activities, presentation, pressure, security, solutions, building, administration, company, microsoft, office, word mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Win Win HR Consultancy
Any business model, small scale or large scale, the key resource for a successful business is the Human Resource. Therefore efficient selection and utilization of this key resource will determine an organization's growth and success in the competitive business world. Keeping this fundamental formula to our heart, with full-spirited energy and passion, we have established "WIN WIN HR CONSULTANCY"
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.