We are hiring! Be part of our growing team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Experience in processing application (immigration particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex immigration processes to clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work effectively with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Professional demeanor and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess a passionate drive for immigration matters and a genuine desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Taking care, preparing, and checking of clients’ documents.
- Coordinating with the lawyers.
- Collecting documents and passing to the concerned department.
- Professional email and presentation skills.
- Paying attention to detail and ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all immigration applications and related correspondence.
- Ensure timely completion of all immigration processing activities within established time frames.
- Perform other related duties as well.
- If you are enthusiastic about immigration and committed to making a difference in people's lives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Alhaya Tourism (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Processing Officer (Immigration Background) in the field of Consulting in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have with experience on the same field qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require verbal communication, interpersonal skills, time management, file-processing, file-organization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.