- Work in coordination with Commissioning Engineers and MC Engineers to define and establish systemisation and preservation database.
- Work in coordination with procurement and Client to arrange preservation requirements for different materials, equipment and packages.
- Prepare database for the entire tags and materials for which preservation is applicable and manage the database in the project completion software
- Co-ordinate with procurement, warehouse, owner's representative, trades supervisory staff as well as internally in the department for all preservation activities and related documentations
- Identify preservation check lists for each type of materials, equipment and packages and assign check sheets in the PCS software to each tagged item as per project requirements.
- Prepare preservation frequencies and schedule for the complete preservation activities.
- Identify materials required for preservation and arrange to procure the same.
- Issue and update the preservation check sheets in the system generate reports and send to concerned parties. Etc.
- Education and knowledge in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical or Marine Engineering is essential.
- Familiar with Norsok standards, class rules and ship-building standards
- Good knowledge and experience in different preservation activities, requirements, preservation materials, and their applications.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the field of managing Preservation activities for long-term projects. including at least 2 years working experience in Shipyard.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Preservation Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree or diploma in electrical, mechanical / chemical or marine engineering qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require building, coordination, commissioning, procurement, client, requirements, equipment, database, materials, project, software, staff, activities, check, schedule, issue, system, mechanical, chemical, marine, engineering, standards, field mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.