- Immediately Joining
- Min 10 years in road an infra
- Prepares and submits master program of the project in consultation with Project Manager.
- Prepares and submits Planning Data’s to be incorporated to the submittal of Project Progress
- Report (weekly/ monthly) in coordination with Project Manager and Site Quantity Surveyor and submit same to the Consultant / Client for Approval.
- Submits planning report such as preparation of manpower requirements for the project, preparation of material procurement report in accordance with approved program.
- Coordinate with Project Manager the effective implementation and monitoring of Look Ahead-Schedule Including the project actual accomplishments.
- Reports to the Project Manager the status of project progress against the plan schedule and provides corrective actions necessary if the planned schedule is not achieved.
- Has experience in specialized planning & scheduling software utilization (Primavera and/or MS Project)
- Knowledge of design standards and procedures would be an asset
- Full awareness and implementation of the requirements of the Quality Management system and the Environmental Management System.
- Set up issues alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Prepares cash flow, charts& histogram on planning
- Verify Critical Path and interfaces between design/engineering/ procurement/execution.
Wini Sugiyo (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Planning Engineer building, road and Infra background in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require project manager, planning, quantity surveyor, manpower, requirements, material procurement, primavera, procurement, delay analysis, claims mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 9k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.