The PHP developer will successfully develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and ensuring other developers’ work integrates with the application.
Tasks and Duties:
- Design, develop, implement, test, document and maintain high-quality Web Application Software.
- Handle Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end and back-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Test and troubleshoot applications both before and after deployment.
- Ensure that server-side and backend code elements work in tandem with third-party services.
- Own assigned projects with accountability for delivery.
- Maintain set budgets for projects & inform business and stakeholders of status, issues, and timelines.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, coding and web-based applications.
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good problem-solving & analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
About Greenland UAE
Greenland, Human Resources Consultancy
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
EBDAA REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENTS LLC
Giant Printers LLC