Dubai, - United Arab Emirates - 1k to 2k (USD) - Per Month
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Requires Traveling:
- 1500 - 2500 USD
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant in Dubai.
- Making reservations for hotels/flights, etc.;
- Arranging for transfers between airports, hotels, etc.;
- Provide advance support and/or directly accompany the CEO on travel commitments as needed, including managing travel preparation;
- Assist in the delivery, packing, and pick up of goods, equipment, and materials to and from designated destinations.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and proactively solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Active listening and good communication skills;
- A proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong time-management and organization skills;
- Driving license;
Olena Mandelzon (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Personal Assistant in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have 2 qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require personal assistant, support, travel, equipment, materials, communication, organization, salary, flexible mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 1k to 2k (USD) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Assistant cum office Clerk
Absher Group of Companies
Holiday Travel Consultant
Customer Service Assistant