- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Calling potential clients.
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Attending clients.
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- good organisational and time management skills.
- valid Driving License.
Nisha Pandya (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Personal Assistant in the field of Public Relations in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require manager, exceptional written and oral communication skills, communication skills, acting, dealing, correspondence, phone, calls, organizing, handling, incoming, email, post, corresponding, communication, time management, driving, license mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.