- Plan and evaluate nursing care in consultation with lead nursing team and patients/clients/customers using effective interpersonal communication
- Fulfill the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the International Nurse Code of Conduct, and align with the Clinic / Facility core values
- Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes.
- Follow nursing practices in accordance with legislation, common law and code of ethics; and take action to rectify unsafe nursing practice and/or unprofessional conduct.
- Maintain a high standard of up to date nursing care and clinical credibility.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Nurse Staff in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have possess dubai health authority license;bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require communication, nursing, care, team, international, core, safe, health, clinical, operations, good knowledge in trauma and wound management, experience in medical emergency, handling with bls, acls, multi-cultural patient management capability, demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize patients to seen by doctor mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.