*JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & JOB CONTENT
Capable to take business requirements through development, and successful final deployment. A strong member of the Enterprise Real state & Financial Services team understanding and communicating system specifications, configurations, and software requirements for the Dynamics AX system. A collaborative team player, who communicates clearly, enjoys researching, troubleshooting and problem solving in order to provide innovative solutions to internal and external users as well as Help Desk support as needed. Focused on continuous learning & development of Business solutions particularly the technical aspects of Dynamics 365, and bringing new ideas into the workplace.
ERP / Software Customizations & Development
• As a senior technical member of the AQAAR team, understanding business processes and contributing to solutions for corporate ERP users in becoming more efficient and effective in using Dynamics AX and associated applications.
• Act as liaison between end users and ERP team members to design and configure business solutions to ensure business requirements have been met.
• Accomplishing complete configurations and innovative system designs for the ERP-related applications.
• Work on IT tickets raised by the business towards resolution within the established SLA’s ensuring respective root cause analysis and permanent solutions.
• Lead workshops with business users to explain the features available in the current systems implemented, do live demos, and capture business requirements into Functional Requirement Document.
• Establish and implement the “Train the Trainer” concept within the business for the applications currently being used and for new implementations.
• Develop & Maintain Forms, Reports, Alerts, Workflow and other technical areas.
• Provides technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new technologies to assist business users.
• Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Finance and Operations/ERP issues.
• Create and maintain documentation of new processes and system implementation.
• Understanding and executing application lifecycle management best practices for promoting customizations & configuration updates in Dynamics AX.
• Advising information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identify problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
• Actively participating in system design sessions, configurations, user acceptance testing efforts, and go-live efforts.
• Assisting with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software applications.
• Coordinating with Quality Assurance team lead on software testing strategy and develop test plans
• Modifying existing programs, conducting code-review, and writing new programs conforming to Dynamics AX best practices and standards.
• Provide Technical support in Dynamics AX, Maintenance & Administration of Dynamics AX application and DB.
• Good Technical and Functional understanding of Dynamics AX, Programming skill in Dynamics AX (X++/MorphX, Visual Studio) , SSRS reports .
• Troubleshooting and fixing system defects and performance issues in Dynamics AX applications.
• Providing support and advice to non-technical users.
• Creating and modifying SSRS reports, data queries, and addressing other reporting needs.
• Writing code to integrate Dynamics AX with other systems.
• Providing detailed technical and functional documentation.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team
• Performing other related duties as required
• Create and maintain databases, including installing upgrades troubleshooting with minimal disruption.
• Perform preventative/proactive application and system maintenance.
• Improve routine maintenance and cost improvements on D365 environments.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
• Manage report server security – view and modify system-wide role assignments.
• Microsoft ERP code deployment (recurring and outside normal business hours).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
• 7+ years of experience working with ERP systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics AX 365
• ERP implementation and support experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Experience and knowledge about Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS)
• Expertise with Relational Database Management Systems, specifically Microsoft SQL Server
• Domain experience in Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Expense Management, and System Administration processes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical problem solving and decision-making skills within functional and technical areas with keen focus on root cause analysis, problem prevention and system stability
• Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Dynamics AX for Development, and Installation & Configurations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.