• Technical secondary education certificate in mechanical trade, followed by 2 years of formal training to a technical diploma.
• Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Mechanical Maintenance activities in Oil and Gas Industry.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in offshore
• Hands on Experience in static equipment such as Accumulators, Columns, Ejectors, Filters, Heat Exchangers, Heaters, Reactors, Tanks, Vessels, Valves, Pig Traps, Pipelines etc.
• Knowledge of design, installation and repair, inspection, testing techniques of mechanical equipment
• Knowledge of preventive/predictive maintenance techniques, Fault finding and trouble shooting skills
• Excellent knowledge of HSE policies both onshore and offshore.
• Experience in MAXIMO or equivalent maintenance management system.
• Knowledge of various international standards such as ASTMs, API etc
• Computer skilled to use typical office tool like MS Windows.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mechanical Technician in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have technical secondary education certificate in mechanical trade qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require secondary, education, mechanical, training, technical, maintenance, activities, offshore, static, equipment, installation, testing, trouble, shooting, policies, onshore, maximo, management, international, standards, office mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.