Responsible for all materials used in the construction of the Contract. Recommend and advise the PM and/RE on all matters regarding compliance with the Client’s standards. Organize the laboratory technicians on the daily tasks and report back to the RE of any abnormality. Liaise with all parties before and after submitting materials for approval. proficient in Microsoft
• Undertake research and testing in accordance with Standard Test Procedures
• Carry out periodic reviews of materials testing procedures to ensure they meet current needs.
• Provide advice to field divisions on relevant issues of roads and bridge construction materials.
• Assist RD training centre in providing training on construction materials and testing procedures.
• Identifying areas of research required in connection with road construction materials and related issues.
• Carry out maintenance works of Lab offices and equipment, etc.
• Ensure that all lab equipment under the RD are in correct working order and are properly calibrated.
• Periodically review lab equipment needs for RD and report to Director
• Arrange tests for which testing facilities are not available in the regional laboratories.
• Record all results and approve the material test results
• Report to RE and PM of all matters regarding materials to be
info info (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Material Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have minimum bachelor in civil engineering qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require materials, construction, compliance, research, testing, procedures, current, field, roads, training, providing, maintenance, equipment, order, review, facilities, regional mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 14k to 16k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.