If you thrive in a hands-on marketing role where you get to roll your sleeves up and really make an impact, we'd love to hear from you. As a marketer we will be looking for someone who will successfully increase the visibility and brand exposure for technical solutions and will play an integral role in our growth strategy.
- Our Marketing Manager will:
- Be hands on with day-to-day marketing activity; leading marketing projects, writing project briefs, copywriting for product launches and training material and providing technical expertise
- Proactively establish market research channels with franchisees, customers and internal stakeholders
- Lead the implementation and progress of the marketing plan to optimize future retail activities
- Run focus groups and feedback workshops to get the best out of our product range
- Identify, analyze and report market trends to further develop the marketing plan
- Manage Auto smart’s brand standards ensuring consistency across all channels
- Embrace creativity whilst leading and developing your team to deliver exceptional performance
- Develop and manage effective marketing campaigns in support of our business strategy, from concept to ensuring they are executed effectively
- Ensure all marketing material is up to date and well positioned across various channels for our target stakeholders (internal and external)
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (Marketing/Business)
- A solid understanding of marketing principles with knowledge in all aspects of the marketing mix (communications, product launch activities, market research, digital)
- Collaborated with sales teams, distribution/franchise partners and end user customers
- A willingness to challenge the status quo and drive change
- Project management skills
- Growth mindset: You bring an ‘Always Learning’ mindset to the team
- Curious: You ask why, you explore, and you’re not afraid to blurt out your disruptive idea
- Proactive: You will want to share your knowledge with your peers
- Competitive with a strong desire to achieve goals
- Demonstrated track record of success and accountability
Dm Team Arabia (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marketing Manager in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require marketing, brand, technical, growth strategy mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.