Planning and implementing effective marketing plans to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting Hospital services to international patients.
• Develop and implement strategic objectives for the Hospital in line with the business strategy.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Empanelment of Hospital under Medical Insurance and TPA’s
• Strengthen the relationship with Partners including Medical Insurance Companies and TPA’s
• Timely communication with Insurance Companies and TPA’s, attend to their queries
• Patient report collection, treatment plan coordination and treatment plan submission to the partners in coordination with International desk.
• Coordinating the Patient and assistants’ travel arrangements including Invitation, Visa coordination and ticketing etc.
• Regular communication with the patients after treatment.
• Timely communication with International desk
• Marketing of hospital among the Insurance Companies, TPA’s and various Companies in UAE
• Increase awareness and marketing of services to the Public ,Doctors, Medical centres and hospitals in UAE
• Arranging CME’s and meetings as per the advice from Hospital management
• Telemarketing of hospital and services
• Aggressive marketing with Arab Nationalities from Sharjah, Ajman, RAK, Fujairah and UAE.
• Graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in healthcare is added advantage.
• Driving License mandatory
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal (English)
• Business acumen
• Results orientation
• Customer focus
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Honesty and integrity
• Ability to understand the physicians’ and caregivers’ perspectives.
• Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships.
• Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marketing Executive (Omani Nationals) in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate degree in business administration, marketing or a relevant field qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require telemarketing, aggressive, driving, planning, marketing, sales, customer, requirements, hospital, international, line, business, communication, campaigns, market, research, analysis, brand, awareness, medical, insurance, relationship, coordination, travel, visa, ticketing, desk, public, management, healthcare, license, verbal, orientation, focus, build, negotiation, views mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.