- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 8 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent with additional training in nautical subjects
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• Supervise and guide all rig moves to ensure that they are undertaken in a safe and proper manner.
• Ensure that all the personnel involved in the rig moves are fully aware of every aspect of rig move, stability and emergency control procedures for Marine emergencies.
• Liaise with the client on rig moves between locations and issue clear guidelines to Company staffs for the safe execute on of the rig moves.
• Supervise rig moves and recommend when moves should be deferred due to climatic conditions, thereby assuring the safety of the rig and its crew.
• Review & ensure the suitability of proposed location document for all moves. Audit all items of equipment and facilities acknowledged as being marine in nature.
• Establish plans for all classification related surveys, inspections for the offshore fleet.
• Track forthcoming surveys and issues explicit directives for preparatory work.
• Assist Head of Marine Services all activities of his involvement in marine matters, including various contracts, RIAP, HSE, Rig move planning and coordination, etc.
• 8 years' related experience preferably on offshore rigs, where minimum 3 years at senior barge captain/engineer level.
• Acceptable level of leadership and communication skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Must be a computer literate.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marine Specialist in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in marine engineering or equivalent with additional training in nautical subjects qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require safe, personnel, aspect, emergency, control, procedures, marine, client, issue, company, safety, review, equipment, facilities, classification, offshore, activities, planning, senior, barge, level, leadership, communication, computer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.