- Ability to derive performance test strategy (testing and engineering) for complex and critical banking projects
- Derive performance requirements for complex n-tier applications.
- Ability to understand complex system architecture, technologies, work flows and perform work load modelling
- Review of performance test strategy and risk assessment documents prepared by team members
- Review performance test results/reports
- Performance test results and application performance bottleneck analytical skills
- IT infra Capacity management / review experience
- Experience in Performance testing tools (Load Runner, IBM RPT, Neoload, Jmeter etc.)
- Experience in Performance Monitoring tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Microfocus Site Scope, Diagnostics, Perfmon etc.)
- Strong banking domain knowledge
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Lead Test Performance in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have information technology graduate or equivalent. qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require technical, performance, strategy, complex, banking, requirements, system, load, risk, assessment, documents, team, application, analytical, capacity, management, review, testing, tools, jmeter, monitoring, microfocus, site, perfmon, domain mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.