- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science, IS, MIS, Statistics or related field or in business.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• 0-2years hands on experience in programing
• Knowledge in writing SQL queries
• Knowledge in programming is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Demonstrated ability to interpret data, draw high-level conclusions and determine next steps.
• Fluent in Oral and Written English
Accord Business Group ABG is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Junior Software Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lebanon - Lebanon. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in computer science, is, mis, statistics or related field or in business. qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require business, software engineering, data management, computer science, statistics, field, writing, sql queries, programming, relationship building, team, data, draw, fluent, english mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Accord Business Group ABG
Accord Business Group is a leading technology and analytics advisor. Information and communication technologies (ICT) Implementer.ABG provides next-generation IT products, Technology Advisors & Implementers as ICT System Integrators on behalf of clients across verticals. Our end-to-end automation is supported by the latest technology and the most skilled and passionate people. ABG has been the preferred partner for SAS supporting clients across the Middle East and Africa since 2014. Delivering from the most competitive and highly skilled labor markets.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.