Block Gemini Technologies FZ-LLC is looking to hire an IOS developer, responsible for the development and maintenance of
applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary
focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. IOS
developer will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and
the creation of quality products is essential.
Please send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Design and build applications for the IOS platform.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
● Handle software updates.
● Identify and fix bugs.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
● Design and develop native mobile applications for IOS.
● Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions.
● Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to
● Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that
will affect the functions of applications in development.
● 3+ years’ experience developing IOS application software.
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
● Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
● Experience with development in Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
● Solid knowledge of different IOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode,
● Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
● Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today.
● Demonstrated expertise with Apple's IOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)
● Experience in working or creating chat or XMPP applications.
● Hands on experience working on Chat applications.
Dubai Hiring (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IOS Developer in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Bengaluru, Karnataka - India. The ideal candidate should have college degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require primary, focus, make, development, maintenance, mobile, integration, build, quality, design, team, software, programming, blockchain, ux designer, ios developer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.