- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 3 Years
- Required Qualification:
- NEBOSH - International General Certificate or Any other equivalent recognized Engineering degree or Diploma related to the discipline.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Responsible for effective implementation of OH&S policies and procedures, monitoring OH&S compliance and promoting awareness in the yard and on their assigned projects.
- Manage the day-to-day OH&S aspects of the project and to ensure that policies and procedures are implemented and complied.
- Conduct Safety as planned, timely and accurately. Monitor gas inspections are conducted as required.
- Effective Implementation of Permit to Work system on the project.
- Ensure Implementation of OH&S requirements and Project Specific H&S Plan and monitor effective implementation on site.
- Drive safety awareness campaigns and promote positive safety behaviour/culture on their assigned projects.
- Meeting customer requirements relevant to H&S.
- Participate in accident investigation, root cause analysis and provide assistance in preparing reports.
- Identifying and act upon opportunities for improvement to safety related matters.
- Liaise with Project Managers / Client / Contractors as deemed necessary for discussion on project safety matters and to resolve issues.
- Implement and monitor OHS and Environment System.
- Assist in employees briefing and safety training.
- Attending project meetings and preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Provide assistance to ERT during emergency situation.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
- 1-year contract
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Inspector Safety in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have nebosh - international general certificate or any other equivalent recognized engineering degree or diploma related to the discipline. qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require implementation, policies, monitoring, compliance, awareness, project, procedures, safety, system, requirements, campaigns, customer, accident, analysis, assistance, client, contractors, environment, emergency, quality mandatory skills. This is a Temporary/Contract morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.