-10 years of Information Security experience showing increased levels of responsibility
-3 years of experience leading or participating in cross functional projects and teams
-3 years of demonstrated experience leading and managing Information Security Risk and Compliance
-Strong knowledge of third party risk management
-Proven record of setting cross-functional team objectives and delivering results
-Advanced knowledge of information security risk assessment design and delivery
-Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Serves as subject matter expert in providing advice to DTC business clients regarding compliance with applicable frameworks including ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ITIL and standards including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) as well as other frameworks and standards as required.
- Takes actions as directed to ensure business awareness of Data Privacy guidance, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and appropriate engagement of Data Privacy office, as needed.
- Provides advice to client on actions needed to align business requirements with relevant global security frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively provides relevant inputs to the global risk framework based on the latest government and industry information regarding new threats and vulnerabilities and communicate relevant information to appropriate teams, soliciting action plans if needed.
- Coordinates deployment and measurement of security awareness efforts across clients and their business functions.
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Information Security Consultant in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree with industry certification cisa, cism, cissp qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require security, functional, risk, compliance, management, setting, global enterprise experience preferred, team, assessment, design, direction, supervision, verbal, communication, grc framework design, providing, business, itil, standards, industry, data, awareness, general, protection, engagement, strong knowledge of governance, risk and compliance solutions, client, requirements, global, framework, deployment, strong knowledge of industry frameworks, such as iso 27001, 22301, 20000-1 and nist, measurement, knowledge of information security training, awareness program, experience in middle east regulatory compliance, such as nesa, aer, dgisr mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 12k to 15k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Pixels Production Studio