• Frequent Offshore Visit as per job requirement
• Sponsorship - Contract Hire
• Contract Type -Labor Contract unlimited
• -Manpower Supply Contract – yearly renewable
• Working Hours -Abu Dhabi Office: 07:00 to 15:00 (5- days a week)
• -Offshore: 06:30 to 18:30 (7 days a week.
• Leave Rotation - 30 days paid leave with air ticket as per company policy after 335 days continues service
• Accommodation - Single Status provided
• Food - Subsidized Food provided
• Salary - AED: 6,000 TO 10,000/PM (Consolidated)
• Probation Period - 06-Months
• Medical Health Insurance will be provided as per company policy.
• Other terms and conditions As per UAE Labor Law.
• Qualification Diploma/Degree
• Minimum Experience 5-Years as HSE Officer in Oil/Gas Industry
• Other Requirement
The candidate should have good experience in waste handling. Oil/Gas Industry in UAE.
NEBOSH IGC/IOSH accredited certification
Good English, writing, reading and speaking and good computer knowledge.
Star Services LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HSE Officer /Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma/degree -- nebosh igc/iosh accredited certification qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require offshore, supply, leave, company, service, food, insurance, labor, industry, waste, nebosh, reading, computer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 6k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Star Services LLC
Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas, petrochemical, engineering, technical and non-technical, and administrative manpower to an impressive range of multi-national corporations, companies, and UAE government departments.Star Services also plays a major role in providing diverse positions for other demanding projects related to construction and large infrastructure, alternative energy, security, education, and transportation.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.