Recruitment: By taking information gathered from HR & the business and staying ahead of business needs to proactively search for a diverse pool of top industry talent using various recruiting methods (direct sourcing, internal recruitment, web-based, print media, social media, etc.)..
• Leads and manages a team of recruiters ensuring successful delivery of professional sourcing and selection strategy for the market – through guidance, coaching and mentorship
• Responsible for Employer Branding.
• Ensure all vacancies are filled with the right candidates within the target time frame.
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems
• Ensure all new joiners have all the necessary arrangements in place, to include Business card, Car, Welcome book(department head contact details ),relevant IT equipment, introductions to the team / mentor and not limited too.
• Performance Management: Completing Trial period appraisal in order to ensure that the newly joined employees are meeting the objective of the Organization
• Maintaining and updating internal documents to track performance appraisals status of employees in the organization
• Periodical review of staff performance appraisal report in order to identify the Training needs where the areas employees lacking.
• Identifying training needs from the managers and from PA data and updating the same in training inputs have been taken for coaching for poor and average performers.
• Employee Engagement &Grievances: Engage in employee relations by assisting in employee grievances, employee satisfaction survey and other related functions.
Canopee Global (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR/PR Manager in the field of Design in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require business, industry, talent, methods, internal, team, sourcing, selection, strategy, market, coaching, target, time, review, resource, performance, appraisal, order, documents, staff, training, data, engagement, survey mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.