- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests. Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Requires Traveling:
- 3000 - 3500 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
shafeeq ismael (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Hr Assistant in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have support all internal and external hr related inquiries or requests. maintain digital and electronic records of employees. qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require hr assistant, communication skills, time management, environment, conflict management, solid, staffing, management, payroll, benefits administration, scheduling, recruitment, process, support, internal, digital, performance management, hr administration, people management skills, verbal communication, communication, support all internal and external hr related inqui mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.